We are a unique shop and manufacturer. Specializing in circus products, extreme sports, and other shiny things.
Our head quarters are in Canada, but we have developed a network of distributors around the world to service your needs.
The KH24 is a top quality unicycle designed for muni riders preferring the nimble feel of a 24x3” wheel geometry. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. Ideal for smaller riders and aggressive technical riding.
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- Rounded fork blades and a slim (93 mm) crown to prevent bashed knees without reducing tire clearance
- New one-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- External Disc Brake for high wheel strength and ease of maintenance and 180 mm rotor are now included standard
- Fusion Zero saddle for bike-like saddle performance with a one-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- 47.2 mm wide rim for high tire stability while allowing for a forgiving and stable 24 x 3” wheel geometry
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
This unicycle features a Fusion Zero saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included). Click here for more information on the saddle and click here for an important setup guide.
|Assembled Weight||6.1 kg (13.4lbs)|
|Frame||24 inch 7005 T6 aluminum KH one-piece forged crown. Available in KH Signature Blue. Featuring a horizontal crown width of 93mm, External Disc Brake & Magura™ rim brake mounts and forged bearing holders. Seatpost neck length is 125mm. Max wheel dimensions: 91mm x 677mm minus clearance|
|Brake||Tektro Auriga Sub Hydraulic Disc Brake (outside Europe)|
|Brake||Shimano Deore-level Hydraulic Disc Brake (Europe)|
|Brake Rotor||180mm Disc Brake Rotor|
|Hub||KH Spirit one-piece forged. 36 hole|
|Cranks||KH Spirit 127/150 mm ISIS. Double hole. External Disc Brake (EDB) compatible (432 g)|
|Pedals||Wellgo clear polycarbonate platform featuring: blue anodized spindle & removable steel pins|
|Saddle||KH Fusion Zero|
|Seatpost||KH Pivotal one-piece forged. 27.2 x 320mm. Sand blast black|
|Seatpost Clamp||KH Double Bolt|
|Rim||KH 24" Freeride Rim. Double wall construction. 47.2mm wide. 486mm ERD. 505g (rim only). 36 hole with eyelets & offset spokes. Drilled out ovalised holes.|
|Tire||Duro Wildlife Leopard 24 x 3.0 inch (1495 g)|
|Spokes||14g Stainless Steel w/ Brass Nipples. Spoke length: 231mm (Moment Hub) / 225mm (KH-Schlumpf)|
|General||Minimum leg inseam length (ground to crotch, wearing shoes) for KH24: 70 cm|
Note: minimum leg length may be reduced by 25+ mm by selecting different components, such as a slimmer saddle model and non-adjustable seatpost (to reduce saddle height), and shorter cranks (to raise the lowest point of the crank rotation). Advanced users may also shorten the frame seatpost tube by up to 25 mm. Note that frame modifications void the KH warranty.
Recommended leg length sizes for unicycle:
Standard seatpost: Minimum - 94cm (37"), Maximum - 101cm (39.8")
Cutdown seatpost: Minimum - 75cm (29.5")
These sizes are measured from crotch to floor wearing shoes
Unicycle Assembly Instructions pdf (359 KB)
Assembly instructions for all KH unicycles including the Unicycle Assembly Instructions.
24" Kris Holm 'Mountain' Unicycle
- Brand: Kris Holm Unicycles
- Product Code: SKU-877
- Availability: In Stock