We are a unique shop and manufacturer. Specializing in circus products, extreme sports, and other shiny things.
Our head quarters are in Canada, but we have developed a network of distributors around the world to service your needs.
Photograph not up to date
Built to withstand abuse, the KH20 is a top quality unicycle designed for trials, street, and flatland riding. It has been the preferred unicycle for all but one World Unicycle Trials Champion in history, as well as by multiple top 5 finishers in World flatland and street riding events.
The small wheel and fat tire are nimble and absorb shock, with small rim drill-outs to maximize strength while reducing weight. The KH frame is strong and lightweight with an abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. It also excels as a durable mountain unicycle for kids.
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- New slim (93 mm) crown combines a flat section with fork blades that curve inwards at the top. This prevents bashed knees while enabling frame tricks not possible with a fully rounded crown.
- New one-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- One-piece forged seatpost for high strength
- Blue or raw frame colour options (raw frames in select countries only). Raw frames are not coated to enable custom painting if desired.
Watch two-time World Trials Champion Max Schulze riding street, trials and flatland on his KH20 ...
|Assembled Weight||5.4 kg (11.9 lbs)|
19 inch 7005 T6 aluminum KH one-piece forged crown. Available in KH Signature Blue OR Raw Aluminum. Featuring a horizontal crown width of 93mm and forged bearing holders. Longneck (300mm) seatpost tube options. Max wheel dimensions: 84mm x 539mm minus clearance
|Hub||KH Spirit one-piece forged. 36 hole|
|Cranks||KH Spirit 137mm ISIS. Single hole (410 g)|
|Pedals||Wellgo clear polycarbonate platform featuring: blue anodized spindle & removable steel pins|
|Seatpost||KH Forged Fixed. 27.2 x 350mm. Sand blast black|
|Seatpost Clamp||KH Double Bolt|
|Rim||KH 19" Trials Rim. Double wall construction. 47.2mm wide. 370mm ERD. 505g (rim only). 36 hole with eyelets & offset spokes. Drilled out ovalised holes.|
|Tire||Maxxis Creepy Crawler 20 x 2.5 inch (1020g)|
|Spokes||14g Stainless Steel. Brass Nipples Spoke length: 171mm (Moment Hub)|
|General||Minimum leg inseam length (ground to crotch, wearing shoes) for KH20: 64 cm | KH20 LN: 75 cm|
Note: minimum leg length may be reduced by 25+ mm by selecting different components, such as a slimmer saddle model and non-adjustable seatpost (to reduce saddle height), and shorter cranks (to raise the lowest point of the crank rotation). Advanced users may also shorten the frame seatpost tube by up to 25 mm. Note that frame modifications void the KH warranty.
Consider these optional component choices to customize your unicycle for the specific type of riding you want to do ...
- KH Spirit 110mm Single Hole offers smoother pedalling during flatland or street riding.
- KH Rollo Disk provides crank roll stability during flatland riding.
Unicycle Assembly Instructions pdf (359 KB)
Assembly instructions for all KH unicycles including the .
Kris Holm Trials Unicycle
- Brand: Kris Holm Unicycles
- Product Code: SKU-1400
- Availability: Special Order